According to a new survey, 81% of Americans have used music to help cope with the added stress from the lockdown. The average person is listening to 38 extra minutes of music a day right now. And 85% said listening to music in the car puts them in a better mood.
If we’ve had even a small hand in keeping you SANE during the pandemic, we’re thrilled about that . . .
A new survey found 81% of Americans have used MUSIC to help cope with the added stress of the lockdown. And 85% said listening to music while driving puts them in a better mood.
Here are five more quick stats from the survey . . .
1. The average American is listening to an extra 38 minutes of music a day right now.
2. Listening to music is the #1 way we like to de-stress in general. 58% said it’s their go-to coping mechanism. Our top five are music . . . books . . . exercise . . . TV or movies . . . and talking to a friend.
3. 79% said music also makes them more productive. And 49% said it helps them sleep better.
4. 39% of us have created a “self-isolation playlist” during the pandemic to help us get through it.
5. And 8 in 10 Americans can’t imagine living in a world WITHOUT music.